Have you always wanted to try your hand at water marble nail art? Maybe you watched videos on YouTube, or you searched the internet for tips and techniques how to make this amazing nail art. If you fall into this one of the categories, don’t worry, we will show you an easy way to create this look.
Learning the technique to create this amazing look for your fingernails will require time and patience. You may have to try and try again before you are satisfied with the design. Not only that, but you have to tape off each finger nail (literally wrap tape around your entire finger only exposing the finger nail) and then dip said fingernail into water that is mixed with nail polish. Talk about time-consuming and messy.
Did you know that you can create the look of water marble nail art without using any water or tape? Interesting, huh?!
Step-by-step instructions for creating mock water marble nail art
1. Take a Ziploc bag and apply strips of color of the polish you’d like to use to the Ziploc bag.
2. Take a toothpick and marble the nail polishes together in whatever design you like. Get creative!
3. While letting that dry, paint your nails with a base coat and allow the base coat to dry completely.
4. With tweezers, lift the dry marble design off of the Ziploc baggie.
5. Cut the marble design you lifted off the Ziploc bag with a very sharp pair of scissors to small pieces that will cover each fingernail.
6. While your fingernail is at that point where it is almost dry but still slightly sticky, apply the design to your nail and smooth out as much as possible with a cuticle stick.
7. Allow your fingernail to dry completely.
8. If there is excess take, a q-tip with nail polish remover and remove. Repeat for each fingernail.
Follow these steps to create unique mock water marble nail art designs and you will be the talk of the town when your girlfriends notice your spectacular nails. You do not need long nails in order to achieve this look. Any size of nail will work since you are trimming the nail polish to a custom fit for your exact nail. You can share this secret with your friends, or you keep it all to yourself; the choice is yours! What are you waiting for? Start creating amazing mock water marble nail art designs today!