Have you longed to create the ‘sexy, bedroom’ look when you apply your makeup? Many women dream of creating this look. Let’s face it; most of us have watched television, and the makeup on a sexy woman got our attention. We longed to create her look but had no idea how. Maybe you even tried yourself but failed miserably. Rest assured knowing you are not alone! You will learn how to create sexy bedroom eyes.
Creating this marvelous look is easier than you may think. Follow these steps and you will be amazed at how sexy your eyes look! This look is great for an evening on the town, a photograph session or even a romantic night at home.
1. Grab your black eyeliner pencil. Draw a line starting at the middle of your eyelid (on the bottom right above your lashes) and create a backwards C.
2. Take black eye shadow and fill in the outer part of your eyelid as shown in the top right photograph.
3. Apply a dark brown or grey eye shadow to the upper portion of your eyelid directly above the pencil mark you made. Once this is complete, apply this same color to the bottom of your eye (directly under your lower eye lashes) in place of traditional eyeliner. Hey, the jet-black line women used to create is out! We are opting for a sexy look here.
4. Apply a light-colored eye shadow such as a white or silver just under your brow line on your upper eye lid.
5. Grab a dry brush and gently smudge the eye shadow on the bottom of your eye so that it looks soft and almost natural.
6. Apply a skin-colored eye shadow to the bottom portion of your upper eye lid. This color helps bring out the ‘smoky, sexy’ look.
7. Gently apply the skin-colored eye shadow directly underneath the black eye shadow on the bottom of your eye (directly below your lower eye lashes) in place of the traditional black eyeliner.
8. Apply black eye liner to the inner portion of your bottom eye lid – the part of the eye that you have to hold down in order to successfully apply the eye liner. Ladies, you know what I mean, right?
9. Finally complete your look by applying black mascara to your eye lashes.
10. Repeat for the other eye.
If it takes you a few tries to achieve this look to your personal standards, don’t worry. No one learns a new makeup technique overnight. Once you have mastered this technique, you can finally enjoy the ‘sexy, bedroom’ eyes you have always wanted.